Sunday, August 14, 2011

Newlyweds

I'm a Newlywed.  I'm married to my best friend.  I don't have to wait around or search for "Mr. Right" anymore... Not too many ladies my age can say that, I'm a lucky girl! 

Newlywed life is exactly what I expected it to be and just what everybody warned about.  Its an adjusting period.  Especially for me,  I went from seeing my boyfriend once every other month to kissing my husband goodnight every night. 

I also moved from Iowa to California... You're thinking, "California, wow! You're so lucky, the weather is great, the ocean is a mile away."  that's what I thought at first, but it turns out that bumper to bumper traffic at any given hour of the day is beyond frustrating, and I can only take so much of the rude customer service workers at every store... But I'm adjusting.

When It really comes down to it, I can't complain, well other than some minor issues that we are working on... You know? The basics; putting the toilet seat down, replacing the toilet paper roll when you use the last piece, and putting dirty dishes in the dishwasher instead of in the sink.  okay, I have it pretty easy.  So I'm going to keep on Adjusting, one minor issue at a time.
  
The journey has begun & I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us! :)

1 comment:

  1. You and Andrew are doing an awesome job at "adjusting" to each other, your surroundings, and everything else. I also love your blog so I hope you keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete